Friday, March 16, 2012

Stupidity and Men's Bravado

Haven't updated in a few days because I've been busy playing Skyrim and pushing D.D. on other blogs. Noventa and I will be releasing some videos in the coming weeks. Head over to Noventa's YouTube Channel for an idea of what to expect.

In other news, here is some new or at least newish music I've been listening to lately:

Cult Favorite (Elucid & A.M. Breakups) - The Kingdom
These guys gave one of the best performances at Yule Prog last year, an impressive feat considering the lineup. This mix is out of control. Look for the their forthcoming album due out later this year.


From the first note of this new Cage song, you can tell you're in for some shit. I wonder how many other people are big enough Cage fans to remember the obscure feature he did in which he spit, "EMO and NY is an anagram for MONEY."



New De La Soul... That's really all that needs to be said.

As far as albums go, I have Ka's Grief Pedigree and Lil Ugly Mane's Mista Thug Isolation on constant rotation. These are definitely two of my favorite songs of 2012 thus far:


"No Slack in My Mack" off Lil Ugly Mane - Mista Thug Isolation


Iron Age ft. Roc Marciano off Ka - Grief Pedigree

"In time you'll see, thin line between friend and rival
Between you and me, stupidity and men's bravado
"

No comments:

Post a Comment